Friday 3 July 2009

Even the chipmunks have gone bad!

What happened to Alvin and the chipmunks? Remember how they used to be all squeaky and innocent? No longer I say...in light of the upcoming second feature film featuring these so called 'innocents', I'd like to remind you that change isn't always good.

All you really have to do is look at the revamped versions...gone are the easy going, cap wearing little guys, now they're beefed, smirking hoodies! Looking at 'Mod-Alvin' you could almost imagine him mouthing the words..."I'll knife you guy..." and what happened to the nerdy one with the long pajamas and glasses...now he looks like a strange stalking pedophile! The little chunky dude has been turned into a representative for the youth of America...short, obese and slow looking. Its a crying shame...

Another childhood memory ruined...I just hope they don't turn my first love, Cheetara, into a leather-clad crack whore when they make Thundercats.

No comments:

Post a Comment