Thursday 2 July 2009

Reality isn't all that

I really love my video games...and I always hated those people out there in real-world-land that say "video games encourage violence in our youth"...'BOLLOCKS!' I'd shout, its the way the little kiddies have been brought up that makes 'em into the little hoodie horribles they are, little pack hunter bastards! My view may have slightly skewed though...I'll set the scene. I was on my way home from work hot and sweaty, London is in the middle of a heat wave, when a tourist (I presume because of how slow he was walking and also, he had a camera the size of a small microwave.) stepped in front of me and TOTALLY ruined my 'London step' and threw me off my gentle canter. I was amazed as I (in my head through amazing visual imagination) jumped to the wall, springing off with my hand in the air, secret hidden blade springing from its gauntlet. Success! a brilliant assassination! Rewinding to reality I realised I was standing still, smiling to myself, the tourist already sitting in a Gregg's enjoying some 'English cuisine'.

I need to start playing tetris again.

No comments:

Post a Comment